Wellness in the Workforce
Optimising the wellness of people in a work environment to minimise physical injury and improve cognitive efficiency has been well documented. Experience Rehab’s unique multi-disciplinary approach to increasing the personal health and wellbeing of your team will achieve results.
A range of customised programmes and seminars are available.
- Exercise Well – group fitness sessions and biomechanical education with a physiotherapist.
- Eat Well – managing healthy meals at work with a nutritionist.
- Sleep Well – education about how to re-set your sleep patterns and get the most out of your rest with an occupational therapist and clinical psychologist.
- Walk Well – gait analysis and lower limb care education with a podiatrist and physiotherapist.
- Lifestyle Balance – assess and redesign daily activities with an occupational therapist.
- Resilience – education to understand what it takes to build resilience with a clinical psychologist.
Experience Rehab's combination of highly regarded health professionals and the support of a group format will empower your team to take responsibility for their health and wellbeing.